We offer a chargeable, fortnightly collection service for garden waste such as grass cuttings, hedge prunings, twigs and leaves.
Here’s how it works:
- you pay the annual charge and choose the type of container you’d like
- we deliver your container and tell you when your collection days are
- you put out your container for collection once a fortnight (except during January and February)
- we turn your garden waste into compost
- the service is renewed 12 months after your first collection.
Find out what you can put in your garden waste bin or bags
The service is paid for annually in advance, and costs £70 per bin hired, or pack of 24 sacks.
Sign up for the garden waste service
Terms and conditions
Please read the
Garden Waste Terms and Conditions before signing up.
Get new bins or bags
Get new garden waste bins or bags
Make a change to your service
To make a change to your garden waste service, or to move it to another property in Merton please call us:
Telephone: 020 8274 4902