So that we can collect your rubbish and recycling, please:
- put it out by 6am (unless you have a
- put it at the front edge of your property where it can be seen clearly, but not on the road or pavement
- put all rubbish in black sacks (or blue bags if you have no outside space)
- if you store your black sacks in an outside bin, take them out of the bin on your collection day
- make sure your bags are not split
If you didn’t do all of the above, or if you forgot to put out your rubbish and recycling, please put it out on your next collection day.
We are collecting
Christmas trees until 29 January. If yours hasn't been collected yet please leave it out for collection.
Bulky waste collections delayed due to bad weather
If your items haven't been collected yet please leave them out for collection.
We aim to collect outstanding booked bulky waste by the end of Sunday 15 January.
If the bad weather continues there may be a further delay as we redeploy our staff for gritting.
Garden waste: report a missed collection
Bulky waste: report a missed collection
Other household waste: report a missed collection
Commercial waste: report a missed collection