If your rubbish or recycling was not collected on your collection day, and you presented it correctly, then you can report it to us up to
two days after your collection day and we will return to collect it.
- put it out by 6am on your collection day (unless you have a time-banded collection)
- put it in the correct containers
- put it at the front edge of your property where it can be seen clearly, but not on the road or pavement
- take your black bags out of your outside bin, if you have one
- make sure your bags are not split
If you did not present your rubbish and recycling as listed above, or your collection day was more than two days ago, then we will not be able to return for it until your next scheduled collection day.
What did we miss?
Other household waste