If you are a person between 18 and retirement age (65 for men and 60 for women) with a learning disability and live in the London Borough of Merton or are placed or supported by Merton Council, you can get help and support from a team of specialist Health and Social Workers.
Services we offer
Other public information leaflets which we stock include:
- Services for older people
- Services for people with mental health problem
- A Guide to Social Services for adults
- Hospital social work service
- Financial Assessments – Information Pack
- Occupational Therapy – Information for disabled people and their carers
Should you require any of the public information leaflets please contact us (details below).
Services for People with Learning Disabilities
Merton Civic Centre
Telephone: 020 8545 4430
Emergency out of hours telephone: 020 8770 5000 (5pm-8am weekdays, all day weekends)
Minicom:020 8545 4431
Fax: 020 8274 5961